Suffolk firefighters battle blaze in chimney

UTC
US NEWS FEEDS > VIRGINIA > NEWPORT NEWS >

Suffolk firefighters put out a fire in house’s chimney Friday afternoon, according to a news release. Crews arrived at a house in the 5700 block of Godwin Boulevard around 3:39 p.m. to respond to a reported residential chimney fire. Firefighters saw smoke showing from the chimney and later found...
...
News Feed:
Home - Daily Press

READ MORE >
Suffolk firefighters battle blaze in chimney

Sponsored Content